Download WeAct from one of the links below. On iPhones you will be asked to download their beta management app called, TestFlight. This will be a one time download and won’t be needed for future updates.
Once WeAct is installed
- Locate and click the WeAct icon on your phone. TIP: Set the font size on your phone to normal if you use oversized fonts. You can switch back to your font preference after the install.
- Once you get to the registration screen Select Cell, Apple ID or Google ID to Register.
- If you select Cell you will be sent a text message with a pin to enter into WeAct. Enter it in boxes on screen.
- Then you will be asked for your Org Code. Enter the general tester code VS3XXG. Send us an inquiry if you would like a unique code for your organization.
- You will then need to create a user ID or handle.
- Next you can enter your real name and other info about yourself or you can SKIP it and proceed to using the app. You can always go into Menu and select Profile to input any information you want to share and also decide if you want to use location services*
*Location services will only be used for helping you find events, groups and like minded people in your area. We will not share your location data with any third party.*
We've selected a few core features to hone with your help. We'll be right here to help you at any point and guide you through the process. You can reach us on the WeAct QA chat room in the app any time.
- Chat: One-to-one and group conversations
- Structured Chat: Group chat organized by a moderator with tools for focused discussions.
- Task Engine: Create tasks which also launch a chat room related to tasks for note taking and questions.
- Task Marketplace (alpha): Post tasks to your network for volunteers to take on.